We all live in a yellow submarine...

kwentuhang tugtugan himig at musika ng buhay...tuloy tuloy ang buhay...

Monday, June 07, 2004

ok,you guys. i got this from charmaine's blog and she got this from deslite's..feel free to answer them. this is sort of like a before-the-new-schoolyear-starts request. use my comment box below (sings a song) so here goes...

1. Who are you?
2. Are we friends?
3. When and how did we meet?
4. Do you have a crush on me?
5. Would you kiss me?
6. Give me a nickname and explain why you picked it.
7. Describe me in one word.
8. What was your first impression?
9. Do you still think that way about me now?
10. What reminds you of me?
11. If you could give me anything, what would it be?
12. How well do you know me?
13. When was the last time you saw me?
14. Ever wanted to tell me something but couldn't?
15. Are you going to put this on your weblog and see what I say about you?

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. margalicious
2. im pretty sure we're friends. :D
3. sa text. :D
4. hindi crush eeeeeee...... :D
5. bawal pa! :D
6. spongha! - lam mo na kung bakit
7. quirky :D
8. laging tulala
9. nope nope
10. peanut butter
11. a big big nice fluffy pillow
12. ahemmm...
13. sa pic. :D
14. hell yeah!
15. nope nope. :D

8:11 PM  
Blogger Bacon_brief.org said...

tnx maine...errr marga..hehehe
hiram lang? akin nalang...please...hehehe
nde ok lang...tnx ulit maine..errr marga =p

12:55 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1.jing
2.for me yes..ewan ko lang sa kanya
3.school..fatima..seatmate..1st sem
4.ahm,cguro pagniroromansa kita..hehe
5.gusto mo ba?flying kiss cguro:)
6.jo..jogel..un madali&naririnig ko sa kanila
7.sobrang masikreto..
8.quiet and sobrang masikreto?hehe
9.yes..except sa quiet,sometimes nalang..
10.lots of things..kids..slow songs,milan
11.anything with a cute cartoon character on it..spongebob,hello kity,etc..
12.pretty well i guess,pero minsan di parin ko ganon kasure if i know you that well..
13.bday of fatima
14.yes..i think so
15.i would if i had one

2:55 PM  
Blogger Bacon_brief.org said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home