We all live in a yellow submarine...

kwentuhang tugtugan himig at musika ng buhay...tuloy tuloy ang buhay...

Friday, May 21, 2004

Life Goes on and on and on (part I)

Seriously...
is it flunking school?
losing your phone?
getting urself bruised?
wounded?
...or is it losing someone?

there was a time that i was afriad of losing
someone i really cared about so much.
someone who changed my life
someone i thought i coudnt live without
someone i love...

it felt close to hell..
it really did, as i could remember
but i never fought for it...

why bother?
all that matters is you know what you are..
and all you are was in love with her...

why didnt i fought for her?...
simple factors..
i thought there was someone else she loved more...
someone from her past whom she cant forget..

all that went through my mind was..
sure..
i liked her, like she likes him
i need her, like she needs him
and i loved her, like she loves him...
same situation...right?
the only difference is she wasnt facing me...
her back was in front of me...
which is why is she couldnt see me...
or maybe thats why she didnt want to look at my side..

Letting go was never really a problem...
coz inever really had her...
moving on was the hardest part of all...
ditch that art of letting go sonng for me...

i was used to a life with her by my side...
we were the closest friends back then..
suddenly THIS happened..
i had to wake up living a life without her...
i didnt know what to do..
no one will scream at me...
aaaw...whats my next move?...

to be continued...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home