We all live in a yellow submarine...

kwentuhang tugtugan himig at musika ng buhay...tuloy tuloy ang buhay...

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Harumph 2

Only God knows what in store for me.
I can only wish for peace,
peace of mind that will tell me your fine.
Piece of your love
that will show me that you’ll stay for me.

Darkness is what I feel when your around me,
emptiness is what I feel when your not.

Wish me luck?
I don’t need it.
Hold my hand like you were never been down before.

I never got the chance to show you
what my 3short words meant;
still you gave me another chance.

Your kindness was sometimes unacceptable.
Too much giving made us what we are today.
We were always giving and never got time for ourselves,
which led to our downfall.

You were my coat from the storm,
a blazing fire that warmth’s my heart when I'm in need.
Our flame soon changes to rage that was so deep.

I remember back when I was an imbecile in life.
Still I stood up and believe
that I had learned from my past depression
but my wounds got even deeper,
and now that we don’t have each other anymore,

I can summarize all the things
I leaned about love in 2words,
IT GROWS.

Looking at our old memories
I realized the meaning of true love,
it’s not about giving and taking
it’s not about the time and space we should have…

Love was all about you!!

******
i miss you....really..i do.. u know who you are... bleh =p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

/a>ConcertTickets offer premium unique Hollywood Bowl. Hollywood Bowl may be purchased online through our guaranteed safe and secure server. For faster service please order tickets through our web site http://www.concerttickets.org/losangeles/hollywood-bowl-tickets.htm .

7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home