We all live in a yellow submarine...

kwentuhang tugtugan himig at musika ng buhay...tuloy tuloy ang buhay...

Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Harumph!

Blue clouds are not forever,
windmills don’t spin for life,
nightmares are only good for a night.

I never asked for a perfect life,
all I ask is your faith,
faith that will tell me
everything is going to be alright.

would you stay here beside me?
will you recognize my face when you see me
at the corner of your room weeping?

Questions will always find its answers
but our regrets will stay forever.

life is colorful..
indeed the happiest moments of our lives
will be most dominant even in our darkest moments.

Now that I have gone to a better place,
please don’t go to my grave and weep.
I am the thousand winds that blow,
I am the waves that clears your mind.
A noble creature that will guide you to a better life,

So don’t ever go to my grave and weep
I am not there I never died,
I never said that I did.

Life is too short to live
but too much to enjoy.
My few moments of pain will be vanished
before another one strikes me.

Your love gives me life
that’s why I am the loneliest person in the world right now.

Never look back at me like you want to change your mind and stay,
it only adds the burden
that I have been keeping since I met you.

Free your soul of misery
for it can kill you without even knowing
the sense of life and love.

if ever the time comes for you to know me
please be discreet about thy noble creature.

Be silent, be still.
I am not an enemy
I’m just a stranger lost in this stupid game of life…

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

/a>ConcertTickets offer premium unique Hollywood Bowl. Hollywood Bowl may be purchased online through our guaranteed safe and secure server. For faster service please order tickets through our web site http://www.concerttickets.org/losangeles/hollywood-bowl-tickets.htm .

7:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home