We all live in a yellow submarine...

kwentuhang tugtugan himig at musika ng buhay...tuloy tuloy ang buhay...

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

What's Happening to me????

I need my cheese!! i need my cheesecake!!! i need foood!!! fooooooooooooooooooood!!! hahaha... anyone out there??? i need food???!!!


if anynes listenin if you happen to read this...i'm desperately n need of the alchemist book..i need some guidance hahaha joke... the person hu'l lend or give me(better) would recieve a copy of my book which m hoping to finish by october


BOOK UPDATE:i need help!!!


my book is somewhat 20% done still a lot of work to do...i wud be needin some pictures... i wud be posting the theme of the pics by wed..if anyones readin this if u have pictures of urself na may gnun theme just send them..i'll include them n my book...dont wori ul be acknowledge..nd ul get a free copy hahaha feeling ko no as if gsto nyo...neways i'll only be producin 10-15 copies,,, they wont be sold and will be given to those worthy of my masterpiece...

FYI:
writing my own book is one of my list of "things to do before i die" hahaha
so pls pray for the success of my book..ciao!! mwah!!for the girls! kick to balls to the guys hahahaha bye!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home