We all live in a yellow submarine...

kwentuhang tugtugan himig at musika ng buhay...tuloy tuloy ang buhay...

Tuesday, April 05, 2005

I. o .u .
I walked into the dark hall
With my own cross
Just smiling at every blood stains
I find dripping from my legs

I can already see it, my own grave
Still I’ll finish my walk
For it may be my last journey

I can fail in all my subjects
Or be jobless 7yrs from now
I could even die next month
I know I can’t reach you
But never shall I fail
Of being happy in my life knowing you
I just can’t…

I may be lost for all of my life
And never see that light that
He has prepared for me
I am thirsty, I need a drink
I’ll be waiting for it to happen
Maybe not this time
Maybe not ever.

I’ll just do what I do best
Wait, wait and wait
It may never come
I may be baffled for 11months
But I found myself in you
With every breath that I take is for you
For every word that comes out of me is all about you...



-spongy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home